How to read these sections
- Computations: The mechanism for composing computable properties.
- GUI: Development of a graphical user interface.
- Imperative logic: Development of actions, events, and constraints.
- Declarative logic: Development of constraints and aggregations, and also inheritance of custom classes.
- Searching for elements: Description of the mechanisms of calling certain system elements from other elements.
- Extensions: Extension of the functionality of declared system elements.
- Integration: Description of interactions with 3rd party systems.
- Metaprogramming: The mechanism for generating reusable code based on metacode.
- Physical model: Definition of a scheme for storing data in a relational database.
- Internationalization: Description of the naming rules for system elements in different languages.
- Use Cases: Common use cases.